Saturday 2 June 2012

Craft Haul

Hello...

In the last post mentioned about the craft items I recently got...
Below are the pics of all the stuff I got for my Big Shot... :)


I ordered a lot of stencils & 1 pack of glitter balls from Ton... He dispatched the order immediately after it was confirmed... & he asked to pay me after I got all the products... :)


He also added an extra stencil & 1 pack of embellishments as free gift... :)



I ordered  Labels Four Spellbinders Nestabilities, Birds & Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder & Recollections Metallic Brads from  Jovita's Store . She is very sweet & helpful...She dispatched my order  soon after she got the delivery herself... She also added a small gift (Chunky Glitter from Pie Lane) in my order...  So Sweet of her.. :)




I ordered 2 sets of Embossing folders (each set has 2 embossing folders) & 1 set of dies (all from Sizzix)... from Craft Universe. They had these in their stock & so the delivery was very quick... they also have Cash on Delivery option for Mumbai (I am not sure if they offer this facility to other cities)



My new dies & embossing folders out of the pack... :D



You will be seeing these a lot in my new projects because I can't take my hands off of them... hehehe... I try to  emboss every thing that can be embossed...I even embossed paper napkins for my DH's Lunch Pack... hehehe... I know that is a bit crazy but I am so in looooveeee with embossing... ^_^

P.S.  -  I am sooooo happy & soooo in love with all these stuff that I thought of sharing some love with you all by adding some embossed A5 cardstock & die cuts in my   GIVEAWAY  ... I was also thinking of extending the last date for entering as well ... so don't miss it ... :)

3 comments :

  1. looove the new goodies!!! have fun!!

    Btw where are you based in mumbai? Might love to drop in and take a class or two from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nupur,I am also looking for a die cutting/embossing machine..I would like to have your suggestions cuttlebug or big shot..or any other???
    Smita
    www.smilingarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it looks like you are on a shopping spree!!! All the best!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...