Thursday 26 June 2014

On the way to the Dream

Hello Friends...

I don't usually make vintage cards... But I wanted to try it with some IBS stamps...
I have used stamps from 4 different stamp sets...
I started with stamping & heat embossing 4 frames from the Fancy Labels 3 stamp set...
Then I inked the background with spun sugar, antique linen & vintage photo & stamped the flourish image from Spring Lilacs stamp set repeatedly to give the background the look of old wall paper with 4 photo frames...
 
Next I took my watercolor paper &stamped the images from Fancy Labels 3Spring Lilacs stamp set & Lily Of The Valley in light brown ink & colored them to make pictures for my photo frames


I took the sentiment from Words of Inspiration stamp set  & stamped it on a die cut & adhered it inside the card...

Thanks for visiting today...

1 comment :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...