Tuesday 1 July 2014

Pretty Treat Bag

Hello Friends...

How are you all...
I like to make pretty gift boxes & treat bags to give my gifts in...
I think beautiful packaging and presentation with a handmade touch increase the value of the gift & brings a smile on the recipients face  :)
& I am always on a look out for new & innovative gift bag & boxes ideas...
Today I am sharing a cute little treat bag I made with envelope punch board...
It can hold little gifts or sweet treats & looks super cute...
This was made with 1 sheet of 8" square double sided pattern paper..
After I assembled the box I decorated it with die cuts & rhinestones...
I have used the sentiment from Fancy Labels 3 for the front...
I love this sentiment because it can be used for a lot of occasions...

I hope you like my treat box...


IBS Products : 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...