Tuesday 13 January 2015

If God Brings you to it...

Hello Friends...
Welcome to my 1st post for Inspired By Stamping in 2015...
Today I have a frame to share with you all...
I have made this for myself... to motivate & reassure me during tough times & keep me going...

 The frame is made with a die & I have added a piece of chipboard stand to the back... 
 The bird stamp is from Winter Birds.. I stamped the bird once & then stamped the branch with a little masking to make it longer... Then I stamped the leaves from Autumn Blessings & colored the whole image with distress inks...  Once I was happy with the coloring & everything was dry I stamped the sentiment from Words of Inspiration using black archival ink.
Hope you like my project today & give it a try... :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...