Monday 1 June 2015

Wonderful Sister

Hello friends...
How are you all... I have a feminine watercolor card today featuring our  Big Wonderful Stamp Set from our May release &  Humming Birds stamp set...
 I wanted to create an oval frame for my sentiment so I started off by stamping the flower from Humming Birds stamp set in the center of all four sides & then masked off 2 adjacent flowers & stamped a flower in the middle... 
 Then I stamped my sentiment from  Big Wonderful Stamp Set in the middle... I just love this stamp set...It is such a wonderful stamp set which has so many possibilities with mix and match sentiments for anyone you know... 
I hope you like it... Thanks for visiting today...  :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...