Wednesday 6 January 2016

Never Give Up

Hello Friends...

Welcome to Inspired by Stamping…
This is Nupur from Nupur Creatives

Wishing you all a very Happy & Prosperous New Year...

Today I am sharing a encouragement card made with masking & inking technique.. 
 I have used Tree of SeasonsWords of Inspiration & Seaside stamp sets & Wild Honey & Abandoned Coral Distress inks & Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. 
 I started with using 2 scrap pieces of paper to mask off the areas that I wanted white & then inked the exposed areas with both distress inks. Then I removed the mask &  stamped the tree, swing, birds & my sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


 Seaside 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...