Wednesday 17 February 2016

Sunrise Lily Gift Box

Hello friends...

I am back with a new project that I made for Heartfelt Creations...
It is made with their new Sunrise Lily Collection ...

It is a Kirigami box decorated with papers & flowers from this collection ...
I love how Heartfelt creations is coming up with beautiful flowers... & this lily is a delight to work with... I have also used some new flower shaping techniques for these blooms...







If you like my work & would like me to stay in the next Heartfelt DT term then plz vote for me by clicking on the link below.


When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on February 19th, 2016. 
Thank you  :)




2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful creation Nupur and voted for you!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright lilies Nupur! What a fun gift box! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...